Meet the Need NC’s mission is to meet the need in North Carolina by changing the intellectual and/or other developmental disabilities (I/DD) landscape across the state through a common agenda.
The initiative’s vision is to meet the service and support needs of the I/DD Community in North Carolina through:
- Increased services and supports;
- Reduced wait time on the Registry of Unmet Needs;
- Create informed families;
- Ensure equitable access; and
- Expand awareness and understanding.
For more information, review our Common Agenda Infographic.